The secret of self love
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.”
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.”
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.”
- “No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.”
- “Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait.”
- Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like your love yourself. Love yourself.
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
- “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.”
Why you should love yourself and always put yourself in the first place?
- ”If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.”
- “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.”
- “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”
- “Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.”
- “Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too.”
- “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.”
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.”
- “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.”
- “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.”
- “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”
Why self love is inspiring and help boosting your self esteem?
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”
- “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.”
- “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.”
- “Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day and the rest will fall into place.”
- “Believe in yourself a little more.”
- “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”\
- “Self-love. It doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It means that you won’t let them change the way you see yourself; nor will you stick around for them to destroy you.”
- “Demonstrate love by giving it, unconditionally, to yourself. And as you do, you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.”
- “Choose, everyday, to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.”
- If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.
Be yourself, the actual way to the destination of self love
- ”You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.”
- “I’m safe inside this container called me.”
- “I like me. I like my story and all the bumps and bruises. That’s what makes me uniquely me.”
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
- “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
- “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits–anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.”
- “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first, so always be yourself.”
- “My heart is beating and I’m breathing and nothing anybody has ever done has changed that.”
- “If you’re not someone who has a natural and effortless love for yourself, it’s hard to let go of your desire to please other people, and that’s really not an ingredient for a happy life.”
Final Thought on Self Love Quotes
Adopting self love quotes as a tool for mental resilience or recovery is wise and often necessary for those handling anxiety and stress. Sometime self love quotes works amazingly as meditation meme, which is an important part of yoga practice, the same as how yoga wear help boosting your performance for asana challenges.
These self love quotes on themes like “be yourself”, “why we should love ourselves first” and else, are quire inspiring and empowering. They are able to serve as prompts and reminders that self love is needed for growth.
Learn to love yourself is a lesson for everyone, and you’ll find it easier to appreciate with the help of self love quotes.