- What is low impact workout?
- Low impact sports bra is designed to wear for low impact exercise
- Can I wear medium or high impact sports bra for low impact workout?
- Recommendations for low impact sports bra
What is low impact workout?
Generally speaking, any workouts that cause the minimal trauma to weight-bearing joints (like knees, ankles and else) can be identified as low impact sports. For instance, jogging, swimming, horseback riding, cycling, skiing, weight-lifting, yoga and etc.
Take swimming as an example, swimming is a great way to burn calories and it causes nearly no harm to your joints as the buoyancy of the water counteracts the force of gravity. I, myself very much like to stretch under water and jump in swimming pool, it is fun. If I do the same thing on ground, my knees will file a complaint pretty soon.
Low impact sports bra is designed to wear for low impact exercise
Yes, low impact sports bra is designed to wear for low impact exercise. A sports bra is manufactured to provide appropriate support during workouts. If you are doing above-mentioned low impact exercises, you are highly suggested to wear low impact sports bra.
Can I wear medium or high impact sports bra for low impact workout?
Again, YES, it is doable to wear medium to high impact sports bra for low impact workouts. It is a personal choice to do so. Just remember that the key thing in choosing sports bra lies in the selection of right level of supports that your sports bra provide with.
In my case, I do not wear medium or high-level support sports bra for yoga or other low impact sports, because low impact sports bra has been supportive enough and I do not need higher level sportswear, besides, low impact sports bras are relatively loose fit than other supportive sports bras. Thus, I will have more freedom during exercises.
Recommendations for low impact sports bra
In the end, I am going to recommend a few styles of low impact sports bra which I found pretty good and they will give you some inspirations and ideas on what to wear during workouts or daily life.
No.1: Workout Tank Tops with Bra
- If you are a fan of workout tank with built-in bra, this style is the sports bra you will not want to miss out;
- Its strappy back really adds some sexy feeling to overall look;
- Three colors and five sizes available;
No.2: Y Shaped Backless Push Up Sports Bra
- Simplistic design, Y-shaped back, classic and comfortable;
- Easy to put on and take off;
- Removable paddings;
- Four colors and five sizes available;
No.3: Yoga Tank Top with Built-In Bra
- If you want more coverage, try this yoga tank top with built-in bra;
- Looks good with yoga shorts or joggers or tight legging of any length;
- Six colors and five sizes available;