White sports bra is a never-fade tide in athletic wear field. My very first workout bra is Flow Y Bra from Lululemon and it is a white sports bra which I love very much, as it looks fabulous and works well with almost any bottom style – short / capri / 7/8 / full length leggings.
Covid-19 pandemic keeps us away from local gym or in-person yoga classes, that is why many of you start a home practice and watch tutoring classes online. I thereby get a chance to review all kinds of sports wear, mostly from celebrities, and have some inspirations and ideas of what to wear with white sports bra. Scroll down to see my homework and you are welcomed to share your thoughts by leaving a comment.
As long as sports bra works well with pants of almost any length, I would like to raise my ideas from prospect of color. White is a magic color. It is as basic as black and everybody has white clothes in their closet. Let’s start by reviewing a series of White + White combination.
Bella Hadid wears white sports bra with cozy white loose pants.
Kate Hudson posted a mirror selfie wearing white sports bra with leggings of the same color.
Kimberley Garner in a white sports bra and a pair of white leggings was seen outside London.
Kylie wears a near-white super high waist Alexander Wang pants and a pair of see thru sandals with white sports top.
Bella Hadid again, nike sports bra and nike leggings.
Jenifer Lopez wore white + white styles in LA.
What about white and black?
Jennifer Aniston wears a pair of basic style leggings with white top.
Selena Gomes wore a white sports bra and puma leggings for hiking.
Want to copy their styles? Why not start by shopping your own sports bra? To Be Continue…
You May Also Like
- How Many Bottles of Water a DayTo start with, people consume water from many sources, not just by drinking it, though that obviously is the most common way to stay hydrated. We get water from the food we eat and beverages we drink. However a few factors matter on determining how much water people should drink on a daily basis.
- Pros and Cons of Steady State Cardio for Fat LossWhat is Steady State Cardio? Steady state cardio is aerobic exercise maintaining low to moderate intensity that can be sustained for an extended period. By low to moderate intensity, it is measured by heart rate, ranging from 50% to 80% of […]
- 4 Tips on Setting A Realistic Weight Loss GoalWhen it comes to weight loss strategy, it is crucial to set up a realistic weight loss goal, because your whole actionable plan is based on that goal.
- 7 Entry Level Yoga Poses for Stress ReliefTime to be honest, life is full of fair share of stressors, from jobs, marriage, to family responsibility, commutes and more. Thankfully, we can turn to yoga for help, there are effective yoga poses for stress relief can save us.
- What Does Namaste Mean?Namaste is a Sanskrit word meaning “I humbly bow to you / I bow to you”, but in daily life, there are many interpretations of the word, they are listed below, some of which you might feel familiar with.