Yoga pants can be dressed up outside yoga session. With a pair of comfortable yoga leggings, it is easy to create appropriate styles to wear in office, running errands in town and dinner with friends.
It is very common to see people wearing yoga pants in public nowadays. Well, it is relatively harder to determine what to wear with yoga pants. There are rules that help with this problem.
Four rules on how to style yoga pants
1. Buy non see through yoga pants made from decent fabric;
2. Make sure camel toe is properly covered;
3. Add layers is a good way to dress up yoga pants;
4. Solid color leggings like basic black yoga pants or neon workout leggings are relatively easy to style;
5 ideas on what to wear with yoga pants
1. Wear yoga pants with oversized tee, sweater or hoodie
Oversized tee, sweater or hoodie with yoga pants are incredibly fashion and cozy to wear. Oversized tops and skinny leggings complete with each other.
2. Pair yoga leggings with long tunic top or long tank or long shirt
Long tops are natural option to wear with yoga pants as their long length helps to cover your lady pits.
3. Wear a vest as extra layer
Layer up is not bad for adding extra warmth in winter days, and vest is the perfect choice to stay warm while giving freedom to your arms.
4. Wear a blouse and blazer with yoga pants
Blouse and blazer are classic combination for office dress, switch skinny denim or suit pants with yoga pants works the same way.
5. Yoga pants with a tee and leather jacket
For the cold days, wear a leather jacket with your yoga pants, over the tops to wear with yoga pants a neutral-toned tank top or tees, works as such a cool outfit idea, easily elevate your look.