- How often do you wash your sports bra?
- How to wash your sports bra?
- Putting sports bra in Dryer is Not recommended
- Rotate Between Sports Bras
- When to Replace Your Sports Bra
How often do you wash your sports bra?
Like other active wear, your sports bra will last longer with good wash. We recommend wash your sports bra after every time you wear it. Remove bacteria, sweats, dirty spots and ordors through machine or hands washing. With proper washing, likely you can extend sports bra life span and get good support during every workout.
How to wash your sports bra?
Either wash by washing machine or by hands is doable. Proper and frequent washing will help eliminate bacteria, remove sweat, dirties and odors, thus prolong the life of your sports bra.
If wash sports bra by washing machine:
- Use a wash bag (mesh lingerie bag will do) to hold your sports bra to prevent over stretch in the process;
- Remove extra paddings and wash them separately;
- Follow tips from manufacturer or retailer, if your sports bra is not recommended to be washed by machine, wash them by hands.
If wash sports bra by hands:
- Use little softener, this may more or less damage sports bra breathability;
- Use cold water preferably;
- Sink sports bra in water mixed with washing shampoo for half an hour before hand wash.
How to wash sports bra with padding?
Remove extra paddings before thrwoing sports bra into washing machine and wash them separately; Dryer machine is not a good option for dry removable paddings, hand dry them.
Putting sports bra in Dryer is Not recommended
Preferably hang your sports bra to dry, putting sports bra in dryer is not recommended. This is especially true when it comes to removable paddings, using dryer to dry pads may cause uneven surface on it.
When to Replace Your Sports Bra?
The life of sports bra varies by brand, if it loses stretchibility or no longer being supportive enough, it is time to change your sports bra.
Ideally, you should rotate among at least two sports bra, three is even better. Because this will extend sports bra life span by wearing them less frequently. Besides, owning different types of sports bra is a good thing, wearing them with different bottom is like doing chemistry, continuous trying will get you to the destination of finding your best activewear look.