At least for the near future, we have to continue with quarantine status. During this special time, we all need a little motivation to stay away from house cleaning, cooking, eating on coach while watching Games of the Thrones or whatever else. Social distancing never keeps us apart from workout, find a way to start a home yoga? Click here. If you are a yogi, decent yoga clothes are always a top option, everyone loves been looking great while exercise. To get to this destination, I like to refer to celebrity yoga wear for inspiration.
For tall girls, almost every style works great on tall girls. Let’s get started by glance over Rosie Huntington-Whiteley fantastic workout look. By the way, she is one of my favorite celebrities, I think her take the most advantages of her silhouette.
If you plan to workout on abs, a workout bra is your No.1 option. Look at her, basic yoga bra, basic yoga pants, a nice New York hat makes you the chicest girl in street.
Why classic yoga bra matches with high waisted leggings? if you are comfortable with a hint of skin showing, you definitely want more coverage on the waist by wearing ultra-high waisted leggings.
For anyone who wants a crop top and sports bra in one, a crop sports bra is your best option.
Romee Strijd is wearing her black bike shorts with a matching crop top sports bra.
For yogi with large cup, V-neck or high neck yoga bra is an amazing choice.
For anyone who love watermelon red, Khloé Kardashian gives a pretty good inspiration for activewear.
To be continued…
- My Tips for Making Washing Yoga Sports Bra EasierYou know the importance of a good sports bra for yoga practice, which makes washing sports bra become an important task. Some yogis tend to wash sports bra after two or three wear, well, this is depend on you. Me, for […]
- Meditation for BeginnersI found meditation rather strange at first, sitting there in silence. I kept wondering what i will get from sitting and doing nothing? The answer came to me when i start meditation for a few weeks.
- Simple Tricks to Improve Your Yoga Performance PermanentlyWhile many casual yoga practitioners out there solely use yoga as a weekly exercise and stress reliever, there are many reasons to take your practice to the next level and push your limits further. For the most part, sticking to the basics for too long and avoiding more advanced moves can actually be detrimental for your practice and your body in the long term.
- What Does Yoga Do for Your Body?What does yoga do for your body? Many people love doing yoga, it is like a daily routine to yogis. For those who want to start yoga at home or join a yoga studio, you will not regret as doing yoga will benefit your body very much. I, myself has set an example of showing how yoga help change your body.
- 5 Inspirations for Yoga topsWhat makes a good piece of yoga tops? There are literally thousands of yoga tops vying for your attention after a single Google search. Many yogis share great spirit in extending their body, while wearing the most comfortable yoga apparel. […]